To Sync or not to Sync

for what it's worth, I'm currently using 5 different loopers in my live set
up, often all at the same time, and haven't got any of them sync'd... (3
EDPs, 1 MPX-G2 and a Korg Kaoss 2) - I've only used sync on any of my
loopers on a few occasions - the looping tour with Rick Walker and Michael
Manring (JamMans), the second looping tour with Rick and Andre (EDPs) and
my
recent recordings with Matthias (EDPs), but even then, I had one EDP linked
and used the rest of the stuff unsync'd. Much can be done to exploit the
wonders of unsync'd loopage... :)

Steve
www.stevelawson.net