FS: Kyma Capybara 320 for sale

It is with great regret that i am selling my kyma system.
It's the basic Capybara 320 system with pci card.

Check it out here if you haven't heard of it.
http://www.symbolicsound.com/brochure/index.html

Buy Dennis Leas' excellent LCK (Looper Construction Kit)
http://www.greenteasoftware.com/lck.htm
and you will have the closest thing to an againinator this
world has to offer.

(i wouldn't feel right about including my copy of lck,
since i got it in trade for beta testing it)

I'm only selling because i'm in need of cash after a layoff...

I'm giving the ld'ers first crack at this.

They go for $3300 new, and they don't go up for sale used
very often so if you are interested, respond offlist soon...