Re: Echo Pro & MidiBuddy

I finally got the MidiBuddy to talk to the Echo Pro.
(The MidiBuddy's instructional pamphlet said to use
the MIDI OUT; it only works when I use the SHARE
jack.)

However, I'm noticing that the functions are different
than described in the Line6 manual for programs
101-105. I actually prefer the way it's working (which
is exactly as DG described, with most of the useful
functions lined up on the controller's bottom row).

The functions, rather than corresponding to their
descriptions in the manual, are more like the
notations on the Echo Pro's front panel.

101: seems to be Play/Stop (manual says: RPSPS)
102: seems to be Play/Stop (manual says: RSPSP)
103: does nothing (manual says: Record Only)
104: Stop (manual says: Overdub Only)
105: Record/Overdub (manual says: Stop Only)
106: Play/Stop (same as manual)
107: Play Once (same as manual)
108: Half Speed (same as manual)
109: Reverse (same as manual)