Re: OT Adrenalinn problem

Mark Sottilaro wrote:

> Couldn't hurt to try and measure the line voltage when this problem
> occurs.  Lot's of computer gear doesn't like weird stuff like that.  If
> that's not it I'd try calling them and getting it serviced.  My brief
> dealings with Linn were really nice.  They seem like a great company.
>
> Mark Sottilaro
>
> On Sunday, July 20, 2003, at 12:53 AM, John Mazzarella wrote:
>
> > This is off topic, but I'm quite frustrated and I thought some people
> > on
> > this list might be able to help.  I've had the Adrenalinn for about a
> > year now.  It's become an integral part of my live sound.  I've had
> > problems with the sound cutting out on it.  I haven't had the problem
> > in
> > a while until recently.  Last night at a gig, the sound just cut out.
> > just unplugged it and plugged it back in and I didn't have a problem
> > with it for the rest of the night.  Tonight however, it cut out and
> > sent
> > a horrible uncontrollable noise through the PA.

Thanks Mark,
    I appreciate the help.  I've had good dealings with Linn's tech support
as well.  I had problems early on with it, and they were very accomadating.

    By the way, I just checked out their website www.rogerlinndesign.com.
Adrenalinn II is coming and it's yellow!  Added filters and delay time 2.8
seconds.  The adrenalinn II will now be a mini Midi synced looper!

Thanks again,
John