Re: New Apple Loop/Music software

Right.  This software is for video producers that don't have the money
or time to buy music or hire musicians for their soundtracks.

Trust me, I used to do this for my company and it was a huge pain in
the ass.  Clients seemed to think that changing the music was as simple
as changing text and were often asking for big changes on approved
music at the last minute.  This could possibly be how my company tends
to cave to any request of the client, but I decided to keep my music
non commercial and stick to graphic/video design instead.  Keeps me
sane.

Mark Sottilaro