Re: Re:New Apple Loop/Music software

>A lot of those "Apple Loops" (the bass and drum ones) were done by me.
>Jair-Rôhm

Cool!  They had me in for a session as well and apparently there's a bunch
of drum and percussion loops in there done by me.  I understand that Apple
purchased a large portion of the loops from independantly produced loop
collections, but also included quite a few loops of local musicians
produced
specifically for the first release.  I haven't got the chance to check out
the finished product yet, as I'm a pc user.
Jon