Re: Repeater - "conditional stop"

enable track record with overdub/replace toggled to the replace position.  mute the input.  press record on beat 1 of the loop and let it run.  This will only kill one track though.
Jon

One thing I like (and use) a lot about the DL4 is the "Play Once" button (third from left), particularly in song settings. I'd have the DL4 run a few repetitions of a section, and right after the start of the last desired repetition, I tap Play Once to tell it to play exactly to the end of the loop, then stop. Very seamless and elegant.