Re: Repeater - "conditional stop"

I believe the looper community as well as the techno-raver-dj community would be all over such a thing, if it existed.
Nic
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003 4:39 AM
Subject: Re: Repeater - "conditional stop"

Well, yeah, but I'd be willing to pay at least $50 for such a feature.
That would keep some starving music gear-hacker off the street long
enough to do this "quick and easy" mod, wouldn't it???  <g>

Speaking of midi loopers, I continue to be amazed that no-one has
created a box that does EDP/Repeater-style looping for Midi.  It seems a
much easier task than looping audio.  Is there a perception that there's
no market for it?  Or is there something out there of which I'm not
aware?  (please, please, please say "yes" !!!!)

Thanks,
Elby