nyc:open loop report

I stopped in at Chama yesterday to drop off fliers
for my show there on 8/7 and ended up hanging
out for the evening well beyond the ending of the
weekly loop fest, aka open loop.

There were some amazing textures drifting past,
I really enjoyed myself. Everyone plugged into
the board and MC Tom Ritchford mixed the results.

Nobody ever reports to this list about
open loop. It's been happening weekly for a year and a half,
but I never hear anything about it from Looper's Delight
except for MC TR's occasional anoucements.

It's interesting to note that since Tom (and Chama owner stv jns, who I
don't
think is even on this list, but he always plays) is there pretty much
every week, they may well be the hardest working loopers in show business.

* David Beardsley
* microtonal guitar
* http://biink.com/db