Help Me Solve this Routing Problem??

Hi again,

I emailed last week about some basic problems setting up my EDP with
my rig. I think I've got those basic issues sorted out--many thanks
to Bruno Kleinefeld in particular. But now I'm encountering some
routing problems that I can't figure out b/c I'm trying to A/B two
amps, one of which has an fx loop. Anyone want to take a stab at
helping me sort things out?

If so, here's my gear followed by my problem.

First the gear:

Amps: AC30 and Boogie MKII (w/ effects loop)

OD units/other pedals: Chandler rack mount tube driver, Menatone Blue
Collar pedal, and Boss OD-2, Boss LS-2 line selector

Other rack gear: TC Electronics G-Force, EDP

Seems pretty simply so far--at least compared to the rigs I know many
of you have. But here's my problem.

I want to be able to A/B my amps. *And* I want to be able to send
certain fx (the G-Force and the EDP loops I create) in common to both
amps (used one at a time, however...not in stereo. I know the EDP
doesn't have a stereo out), while having the overdrives routed to
each amp separately.

But here's the problem I'm encountering.  I want to send the Chandler
T.D.-->Menatone Blue Collar into the front end of my Boogie *only*. I
want to use the Boss OD-2 in front of the Vox, and I'm placing that
pedal on the output/send side of the LS-2. Meanwhile, I'm placing the
G-Force and the EDP in the Boogie's fx loop. I want to send the
G-Force/EDP signal to *both* the Vox and the Boogie via the LS-2. I
then want to be able to A/B the amps (one on, the other silent) using
one or the other of them, but not both (well, ok, maybe both at some
point, but one thing at a time!)--depending on my needs.

Here's what's been happening instead when I use the following signal path:

guitar-->Chandler-->Blue Collar-->Boogie front input

Boogie fx send-->G-Force-->EDP-->Boogie fx return-->LS-2 input--LS-2
B/send-->Boss OD-2-->Vox input

So, in this scenario I have the G-Force and the EDP on the input side
of the LS-2--which is what I want because it enables both of those fx
to be routed to both amps. That's working fine. But when I use the
LS-2 in A/B mode, I cannot get the Vox isolated by itself. When I
play through it, the Boogie also has signal going through it. The
reverse is *not* the case. When I have the Boogie on, the Vox is
silent. Also, the Tube Driver/Menatone sounds are *also* going
through my Vox. They aren't isolated to the Boogie.

I've been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out if
what I want to do:

a) isn't possible
b) is possible with the gear I have, but I'm just being an ass and
have things hooked up wrong

or

c) is possible, but I need another A/B switch or some other piece of
gear to pull it off.

Like I said, many of you guys have much more gear than I do. I don't
know if any of you try to A/B amps like I am, but if you have, I
would definitely appreciate sharing your wisdom. In my case,
ignorance is definitely not bliss!

Thanks,

Jeff