Re: Preamps?

I too would like to chime in in support of the Line6 - I've owned a PodPro
for about two years now, and am now using it exclusively as my guitar
front-end. Though I've 'matured beyond' the offered presets, I did use
them
as starting points for twiddling to taste over time. The sound quality
itself (in terms of fidelity, not texture/patch) is very good and I have
very positive experiences with it using it in studio configurations.

And I occasionally loop with it.

Nic