Re: looping up the wall...

Getting angry won't help.

I've been slaving my EDP to MIDI sync exclusively for the past few years,
with no trouble.  Jon makes a good point - are you leaving overdub open
for
long periods of time?

I don't quite remember the details regarding endless overdubs (I generally
only overdub short passages), but I do remember hearing that in Loop mode
you need to take it out of overdub periodically.  Maybe in Delay mode you
don't (?) - I can't quite remember.

You just need to punch out and then back into overdub during a silent
part,
every so often.

Breathe deeply,

-Hans