From: Laurent Brondel [mailto:laurent@megalink.net]
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 9:43 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: [OT] Noise interference problem

> From: Tim Nelson <psychle62@yahoo.com>
> Date: Fri Aug 1, 2003  4:25:27  PM US/Eastern
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> Subject: RE: [OT] Noise interference problem
>

> Laurent wrote:
>> the click appears only when I plug
>> a guitar (volume turned up) on any component.
>
> Have you tried it with more than one guitar? If it
> does it with that one but not others, I'd look at
> shielding. If it does it with ANY guitar, the problem
> is more likely either downstream or maybe a dirty
> power issue.
>
> -t-

Yes I tried with all my electric guitars and basses, but they're all
passive designs (vintage.). I do not have an EMG-type active guitar to
try here. Never had a problem with my guitars before, outside of the
habitual single-coil hum. What are the solutions for a "dirty power"
issue?
Thank you,
Laurent