FS:Kaoss Pad, AirFX, Aphex, F2-B ...

Hi again!

here it goes, all what i'm not using regularly.
all equipment is in good condition:

* Kaoss Pad, effects processor
* Alesis AirFX, ef. processor
* APHEX Aural Exciter TypeC2
* Alembic F2-B stereo tube preamp
* Oberheim Matrix1000 analog synth
* Roland SPD-6 percussion pad

I'll include my previous list.
Just posted here also.

>*Roland GP-100 Preamp/Multieffects.
>*Alesis Quadraverb2 Dual Effects Processor.
>*Alesis QSR Synth (with: Vintage Keyboards,Vintage Synths,Eurodance
>QCards).
>*Yamaha SU-700 Sampler (20MB Expanded memory).

Just time to concentrate on my Warr...
Accepting offers, since I don't know how much to ask.
I'm located in Spain, but would send them out Europe as well.
I've posted this message exclusively here.

Thanks,
Raül.

Who Needs Yahoo?
http://www.ad-free.net - Absolutely No Advertising!
-
Newest Addition: http://ShoppingForDisney.com

If somebody used our e-mail system for spamming, please follow our
anti-spam policy here:
http://www.ad-free.net/antispam.htm