Re: Evolver Analog Synth

Yes, I have one. They sound amazing and perhaps are the best
(synth) bang for the buck out there. They are a mono-synth and
the sequencer (in this rev of the firmware) doesn't transmit MIDI
(it only controls internal parameters, but it does sync to MIDI clock
and send it). All in all Dave Smith really did a great job on this one.

Anything else you want to know (BTW I haven't used in in my looping
setup yet)?