Digitech 2120's Looper (was Re: DigiTech DigiDelay pedal--cool!)

I had upgraded my 2112 to a 2120 a while ago, but never played with its
Looper function much.  Seemed kind of lame.  There was no documentation
what so ever about it.  Well, I spent a little time with it a few days
ago and it is *great*.  Worthy of a page on the LD site.  10 sec of
mono looper with all sorts of cool effects like the ability to pitch
shift your loop in real time via the pedal.  Controllable feedback.
Yes that's right, you can control the feedback of the loop while your
using it.  I was pretty blown away by how good the looper is
implemented, yet how bad it seems to be implemented in other Digitech
products.  Like the Loopstation or DD-20.  Mostly I get pissed because
they seem to think feedback should be 100% on a looper.

Anyway, I'm going to play with it some more and perhaps give a detailed
list of its features.  I can't believe I missed this gem of a looper
right under my nose.

Mark Sottilaro