RE: OT: Sustainiac (was Re: space station)

> From: msottilaro [mailto:sine@zerocrossing.net]
> It's more like standing in front of a bank of full stacks but you're
> almost deaf.  /////
> not something you can
> just plug into and "get" right off the bat.

Like "playing incredibly loud" it should be regarded almost as an
instrument of its own IMHO =)

> From: ArsOcarina@aol.com [mailto:ArsOcarina@aol.com]
> His site has some really good info on the Model B at:
http://www.sustainiac.com/model-b.htm

Great page! Thanks for the tip, Ted! I would buy one if I had the money,
but I'm afraid I don't. Actually I have played around a little with this
type of acoutsic effect; I use to gaffa tape a minimal Marshall model,
the size of two ciagette packages, to the body of my strat. This little
practise amp is fed by a line output from the real stage amp and it
gives about the same effect as the sustaniac. But I was really excited
to read about the "Harmonic Enhance" function. I'd like to have both
this function and the "auto-sense" routed through pedals instead of the
knobs.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se