Re: cheap tape echo

Not worth the extra money.  If you can find it for $199, like I did,
get it.  If you're looking to use it's MIDI synced delays, forget it.
If you've got the feedback turned so that there's only a few repeats it
works OK.  After that your delays turn to mush.  Kill the MIDI sync and
then they sound fine.

Mark Sottilaro