Re: gibson echoplex - how -what -why - Remultiply, Loop Windowing, Reverse.

Hi  andre,

                   thanks for the link , info and excellent pages  / demo's
/ mp3's on the edp , also the last guy who posted loads of mp3
links..........

Well the edp looks rather mouth watering ! Loop windowing and remultiply
and
stuff certainly make this very enticing , can anyone recommend a good
source
for an echoplex in the uk - are they still in production ? i have noticed
some good deals on ebay.com....guessing these units are 120v ? maybe there
240v switchable ,   thanks again.....

best wishes,

matt

-what -why -