RE: Dangerous (learning) curves (was Fast & Trashy, Slow and Chaste)

So true! When asked for advice I normally say that "It's all about
expression - YOUR expression!". If that stack of gear makes sense to
your vision, use it! But if you have to think about the gear and how to
make music with it you are already off side. You may work on your
playing technique or use of advanced gear but it means nothing if there
is no personal expression communicated through the music. Just my
personal take on this ;-) I know there are other opinions.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.looproom.com