Re: obsolesence

Excellent point.  I will keep this in mind when I shop for gear again.

Paolo

Greg House <ghunicycle@yahoo.com> wrote:
At some point you're purchasing it for the utility it provides. So if your
ProVerb has given you $75 worth of utility over the last 10 years, it doesn't
matter if it's not worth a dime tomorrow. I have a few effects like this. My
closet is big enough to keep 'em around for that slim chance I'll use 'em again
if nobody wants to give me a decent price for 'em.

Greg