RE: Fast & Trashy, Slow and Chaste

  Tim, I've also used the Repeater in this way, and have an example posted
in the files section of this list.   It's called Live Spark Reprize.  When
midi note numbers are sent to the repeater, selected tracks can be pitched
accordingly.

Smiles,

Cara

At 12:01 PM 8/13/03 -0700, you wrote:
>(ooops, sorry, Per; this went to you instead of the
>list the first time!)
>
>--- Per Boysen <per@boysen.se> wrote:
>> Well, this was posted in a thread about "instantly
>> accessible pitched
>> down/bass sound". I was particularly aiming at the
>> Repeater...
>
>Someone gave a short description of Bill Walker doing
>pitch shifting his loops by sending commands to his
>Repeater: can anyone (especially Bill!) go into more
>detail on this?
>
>-t-

>http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.