RE: Per's ideas for a dream software looper --> Reaktor?

Wow! Thank you! I have a certain feeling that this was an extremely
valuable advice :-D  Maybe I should buy Reaktor and make my own Dream
Looper then?

I've been lobbying around a little for the sake of future software
loopers and it seems that most developers have a problem with estimating
the eventual market. It's not a project you can start on a hobby level,
I would guess, and this brings in the question of financing the
developing work. That's what I got both form Angus Hewlett at fxpansion
and Hubert Pietrzykowski at PSP. PSP even said:
">We  indeed, considered making live-looping application, but after
> consulting the idea with the designers of some well-known
> hardware looping units we came to conclusion that the demand
> for such plug-in is too low... "

...etc etc. Oh well, guess I have to look around for some Reaktor
financing strategy... ;-)

All the best

Per Boysen