Re: Per's ideas for a dream software looper --> Reaktor?

I may be misunderstanding, but with the EDP, substitute works like this.
Replaces whatever was in the loop with what you are playing.  Just stop
substituting, and you have what you just played.  Of course you would want
to turn Output volume off, and flick it up when you have what you want.

My wish seems possible on the EDP (winkwinkLoopV), to be able to re-cyclize
a loop.  I.E. A ten second loop that you can split into 4 cycles, or a 4
cycle loop treated as 8 cycles.  Or, one could just make all functions work
with 8thnote quantize, I remember some don't (like stuttermode).

-gsc.