RE: I'm clean! Re: Thank you!

I've wasted most of my day so far downloading and deleting many thousands
of these virus messages and cleaning up the mess on my server. Whoever it
was that opened the virus (and there are more than one of you here),
thanks
a lot morons! These things have been going around for YEARS now. FIGURE IT
OUT.

Let me give you some advice on how to clean the virus off your computer
and
prevent any future infections:

1. Locate the power button on your computer.
2. Set it to the "off" position.
3. Disconnect all cables for power, internet, etc.
4. Pick up your computer and go outside.
5. Locate your garbage bin.
6. Place your computer inside the bin.
7. Never, ever, under any circumstances, buy or use another computer.

Thank you.

kim

p.s., please don't send me yet more mail with apologies or lame defenses
or
whatever. Unless you are letting me know that a check is on the way for 6
hours of my hourly rate, I'm really in no mood to hear from you.