alesis ineko

my ineko arrived today from m.f. in an appropriately sized box, i am
amazed
at how small the unit is (5.75"x1.75"x5.50").....it is not a box that
lends
itself well to live looping (tm) at least in terms of navigation of the
presets.....no memory (user patches), no midi.....i had it sitting on my
leg as i was
playing with it, it can keep ya warm on a cold day, i like that.....i
haven't
even scratched the surface of this unit but i feel that it is well worth
the
$74.00 i paid for it (shipping included).....mr. rick was so right, big
bang for
the buck.....i'm a sucker for detuning, with this you can have the
original
sound and have different "harmonys" on both the left and right channels,
maddness!.....that and the ring modulator alone are worth the price of
admission.....it sounds very clean to me and i like the stereoness of
it.....now i have to
figure out where to place it in my signal chain.....hmmmmmm.....michael