Re: Kaoss Pad 2

i haven't had a chance to try a kp2 but at my last show i was using mofx in
the repeater fx insert and a first edition kaoss pad in the mofx's insert.
was using it to catch glitchy loops within the mofx delay based loops which
were made from the repeater loop. fun. does the kp2 have better no-click
looping?

jon

> > I was thinking in buying a Kaoss Pad 2 to use in my Repeater fx insert.
My