Re: Hardware vs. software etc... (Re: £900!!!!!!!!!!!)

Exactly Andre, I whole heartedly agree with you 100% on every point.  I
know we're not there yet with the laptop or PC without additional
hardware.  Maybe boxes like Plugzilla are closer and could be the next
wave.  I never said I didn't like the EDP.  If money were no object,
I'd have two.  One of the reasons I got really mad at Electrix wasn't
because my looper of choice was going away, but I honestly thought that
we might have been embarking on a time when there was some more
competition in the high end audio looping world.  The success of the
Repeater (possible success) would have brought down prices of the EDP
and maybe inspired others to come to market with similar devices making
it a win win for everyone.  Didn't work out that way.

I do feel like we're soon to see laptop audio computing take over
though.  Maybe not now, maybe not next year, but my guess is that in 5
years we're going to see amazing things.

Mark Sottilaro