Re: Stereo EDP (was Re: Hardware vs. software etc... (Re: £900!!!!!!!!!!! ))

At 11:27 AM -0700 8/24/03, Mark Hamburg wrote:
>The EDP does not need stereo.

I have to disagree here. I use stereo sounds that I've crafted either
through elaborate processing on something like the Eventide Orville, or
through careful synthesis. I don't want it reduced it a cartoon-ish
version of itself when looped. My goal is to play something with a rich
stereo field, and be able to loop it imperceptibly. Using the EDP in a
stereo pair is very important to me. In fact, if cost and set-up time were
not barriers, I would probably go quad.

Chris

--
 http://www.xfade.com/ | theory and practice. In practice, there is.