RE: Mono (was: "Stereo EDP")

Hi guys,

Well, finally I just have to come out with this... I'm a MONO GUY!!!

;-D Seriously, I simply find mono so much more powerful and mono also
keeps my own playing more accurate. I regard stereo as "sweetening" only
and fact is that stereo somewhat confuses my perception of frequencies.
To "tell a story" I'm much more dependent on the balance of frequencies
than on stereo placements of sounds. However, when the "story" is
happening I don't mind communicating it in stereo - but mono is
definitely where it comes from.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se