Re: Plugzilla (was: "Stereo EDP")

The advantage with a box like this is that because it's dedicated to
playing only VST plug ins, you won't have latency issues that a PC
would running a USB interface.  It's actually 24 bit 96 khz.  My guess
is you'd probably have better overall audio specs.  The price tag in
this is still high.  It lists for $3500 with 250 plug ins.  When you
get down to what you'd pay for a laptop, 250 plug ins and a 24
bit/96khz audio interface, $3000 isn't all that bad, but like I said
before, this is the first of it's kind and prices will plummet like
they always do on gear like this.

Mark Sottilaro