Re: 128 or 256 MB CFCs for Repeater

Greg, Nic, and Henry,

Thanks for the info on these. Yeah, it certainly does sound like a crap
shoot. I read some posts over on the electrix Web site (somewhat recent)
about being able to get some over at newegg.com, but then I think I read
on
the Repeater users group that even ordering CFCs from that site has not
been
consistent--some work, some don't, it sounds like.

Greg--yeah, I've read about the Hitachi controller before--I guess I was
just hoping that maybe someone got lucky in the last few months, ordered
some from a Web site somewhere, and they were found to consistently work.

Thanks again,

David Durian

MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup