Re: Fighting and Emotions at Loopers Delight

At 03:31 PM 8/27/2003, Greg House wrote:
>--- "Rick Walker/Loop.pooL" <GLOBAL@cruzio.com> wrote:
>
> > I think it is perfectly okay to get angry and express it,
>
>Sure, I agree. FWIW, I don't know about anyone else, but I haven't been
>angry
>through the entire discourse. From reading Kim's posts, I didn't think he
>was
>either.

Actually, I was completely enjoying myself. Debating things is fun for me.
Like Greg, I find it odd that people see an involved discussion as
"fighting" or "angry" or whatever. It makes the discussion difficult when
some people read all sorts of heavy emotions into it that aren't there.

Of course, those are the people who's buttons are the most fun to push.
It's really hard to restrain myself sometimes.

> >  The only thing I really regret
> > at all is that much of the thread has been titled 'Cranky Kim'.

FWIW, I prefer caffeine for chemical stimulation. But I think the white
trash biker crank association is good for my image.

kim