Different musical cultures (was re:Cranky Kim)

I completely agree.
And when I meet a musician and I'm trying to determine if I want to
play with them "loop compatibility" is near the bottom of the list,
after "basic ability", "lack of debilitating drug problems", "owns a
car/phone/necessary equipment" and so on.

TravisH