Re: Violin loopers?

> The newest Bruce Cockburn album (You've Never Seen Everything) features
> a violin player who is credited with loops as well.  They're pretty
> obvious if not in the front of the mix.  Probably not exactly what she's
> after but maybe.  The song All Our Dark Tomorrows stands out as it ends
> on a loop.
>
> Kevin

Hugh Marsh, the violinist in question is VITAL listening for any electric
violinist, looping or no looping. He's fantastic - check out any of Bruce's
80s albums for lots of Hugh's work. (in fact, just check out any of Bruce's
albums because they are amazing, forget about instrumentation... :o)

Fiddle loopers - Ed Allyne Johnson (sp?) - did two great CDs called 'Purple
Electric Violin Concerto' and 'Ultraviolet' - fanastic all live
looping/delay fiddling.

cheers

Steve
www.stevelawson.net