Show is the Spirit of Live Music

David Swain
<snip>
if i saw something advertised as a 'loop show' i would expect to see the
looping done, sorry if i was unclear on this. I agree with you it doesn't
have to be obvious, maybe it the 'technical' side of my brain kicking in
.......... I was always one of those kids that had to get my toys in peices
to see how it worked, i guess some things never change.
[Clayton Gary Lehmann]
People listen with their eyes--I bet even blind people do this, they aim
their face toward the sound.
Give em' a show--but don't hurt yourself.
Gary