Re: HELP!!! Echoplex footswitch part number?

on 8/31/03 3:14 AM, Kim Flint at kflint@loopers-delight.com wrote:

> sorry, I think I gave the wrong part# once and it's in the archives.
>
> The footswitch part# is:
>
> 10PA005 at http://www.mouser.com
>
> or
>
> 106112 at http://www.jameco.com
>
> the switch is made by a company called Mountain Switch, and their part#
>is
> DS412R.

Thank you Kim!!

One other stupid question I have regarding electronics.  Upon inspecting
the
inside of the EFC-7, one of the resistors in the footswitch is broken so I
need to replace it (Next Loop - 681 ohms).  Can someone please point  me in
the right direction to locate the 1% metal film resistors in the mouser
catalog?  Sorry for being such an idiot in these matters, I don't have an
electronics background and the catalog is intimidating.  I just want to
make
sure I get the right part ordered when I return the other switches.  Any
help will be much appreciated.

Thanks again in advance!

Ed