Re: digitech gnx3

I definitely have to agree with Tim here--the GNX3 has great effects. I almost kept mine because the effects were so good, even though, for my music, the looper had some issues. And the last few weeks, I've actually thought about getting one again to use (just) as an effects processor.

Tim wrote:

Side notes:
The effects that are packaged with this device are still great, which should
make it useful to me even after I get a 'real" looper like the EDP in the
near future.  The fact that you can plug your mic directly, decide if it
will be assigned the effects of your preset, and loop it is a very cool
thing.
If your willing to bend over mid-performance you can turn on and off tracks
that you've laid down.