Re: Last Inventory: Loop Shirts

Did you ever sell the gray large looper shirt?  I never saw this in my
e-mail inbox
I'd love to buy it, if it hasn't already sold.

It is always the best bet to make black t-shirts to sell, but I'm getting
sick
of always wearing black.............gray rocks................as does
dayglo
lime green.

lol.

thanks for doing this, Jason.  I love my new shirt.

yours,  Rick

btw , if you are interested, I will probably be making a run of
Y2K3 t-shirts and possibly a small run of t-shirts commemorating my
Live Looping Tour of Europe and the UK this past summer.

Let me know if you are interested in buying either or both.  Don't know
what
the prices will
be but probably not too expensive.

yours,   Rick Walker (aka loop.pool)