Re: Looking for original TransTrem

The ones that Music Yo was selling were originals (unless you are talking
about Type 1 vs Type 2).  They were old Steinberger stock that was locked
up in a storage trailer.  Now sold out with no imminent plans to build new
ones.  Check out http://www.steinbergerworld.com for more info.  Best bet
is to buy a used Steinberger with the TT model you're looking for.