New Steve Lawson/Theo Travis duo CD available for order now...

Hi all,

finally, advanced ordering is available for 'For The Love Of Open Spaces' -
my duo CD with sax/flautist, Theo Travis. The release date is October 20th,
but obviously, if we receive the CDs from the pressing plant before then,
any advanced orders will be sent out ASAP!

If you do order the advance copy, there's a whole other CD of steve/theo
material that comes with it. Called 'It's Not Gonna Happen', the additional
album is 55 minutes long, and very good indeed! It was very nearly the
album
we released as the main album...

Both CDs are pure loopology - both recorded live in the studio, with
precious little editing, and no overdubs or replacing - just a couple of
fades...

Anyway, the album can be ordered via Paypal/Credit Card by clicking the
link
below, or by mail order by sending a check/Postal Order/International Money
order for £10 (UK pounds) payable to 'Steve Lawson' to -
Pillow Mountain Records, PO Box 13788, London, N14 5WD, UK

here's the paypal link -
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=steve%40steve-lawson.co.uk&item_name=For+The+Love+Of+Open+Spaces+%28released+Oct+20th+2003%29&item_number=PMR-0014&amount=10.00&no_note=1&currency_code=GBP

or alternatively, can be ordered via http://pmrecords.gemm.com

hope you enjoy the new CD! We're loving it, which is a good sign. Have a
listen to the two MP3s on the website, if you haven't already...

cheers

Steve
www.stevelawson.net (gig details, news, MP3s, paypal CD orders etc.)
www.pillowmountainrecords.co.uk (buy CDs)