Chaos Pad as looper

  Hi All, for those who might be interested, since this came up a couple
weeks ago, I'm borrowing a Chaos pad from work, and was able to use it as a
looper.
  Instead of ending the recording of a sample by pressing its appropriate
sample key, hold down that key, and then additionally press hold, and then
let up on both.  The sample will stop recording, and immediately begin
looping until you stop it.  I'd assume this could also be done via midi to
make it a bit easier live.  -Just an FYI, as it seemed there might be some
confusion on this.
  Have a great day!...

Smiles,

Cara

---

  View my online portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/model_list.cfm?ID=52516
  -Last updated on Thurs. 9.25.03

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.