RE: Chaos Pad as looper

  Hi Gary, thanks so much for the compliment.  -maybe I'm just annoyingly
tenacious sometimes.  <smile>  I actually wasn't sure how to work it at
all, and didn't have anyone here to read the buttons or manual, so I had to
figure out everything from scratch by myself.  After I got it connected
right, I was able to figure out some basic sounds, and then the programs
and then accidentally, the looping functions with the sampling keys.  I had
a friend tell me the names of the buttons the next day.  <smile>  -and then
I showed him how to work it!   lol!
  Anyway, I hope my note helps.  Have a wonderful evening!...

smiles,

Cara

---

  View my online portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/model_list.cfm?ID=52516
  -Last updated on Thurs. 9.25.03

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.