BOSS OC2 pedal query

Hi all,
a slightly off topic post but seeing as i use this pedal with my looping
gear I thought I would start here.

I have just "upgraded" my Danelectro Octave pedal for a super posh new
Boss
OC-2 pedal, the problem Im having with it is it seems WAY to quiet.

I am using it to make Faux-bass lines on 100% -1 octave with the rest
switched off.

Is there any way that I can tweak the pots to get more volume, at the
moment
I am getting a drop in volume from the pure bypassed guitar volume.

I sold my danelectro pedal cos it was a little qlitchy in the tracking but
by comparason I think I prefared to at least hear what Im playing.

as always, all responses apreciated.

Phill

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger