Re: electrix repeater wanted

In a message dated 10/4/03 10:36:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time, sine@zerocrossing.net writes:

Ah, now who feels like the idiot?  I was trying to interject a little
humor but I always forget how few humans understand humor.  Don't waste
your time responding Jeff, you've made my illustrious ignore filter.

Mark Sottilaro

Add me to your filter, Mark, I've already filtered your egocentric displays. Life is too short to have people like you involved in mine in ANY way. Go back to your  one "man" looping festival. Maybe you can get Terry Blankenship to open for you. You can call it "EGO LOOP'.

Yawn

Tim