Y2K3 loopfest carpool

Greetings loopophiles.  First of all, I'd like to
apologize for a couple unintentional posts to the
list, when I just hit 'reply' to messages.  I'll be
more careful, I promise!
Second, I wanted to see if anyone wants to carpool
from the east bay down to santa cruz for the loopfest
this weekend.  I'm playing on Sunday evening, and I'm
planning on driving down saturday afternoon, probably
coming back monday.  I suppose I could come back
sunday night if necessary, though.  I'm going by
myself, and I could either drive or be driven.
Please reply off the list (don't follow my example :)
Thanks,
Joe B

=====