RE: TIMOTHY's farewell letter........and an apology from mr. space cadet, himself

Does anybody else find this just a tad funny? I mean it's just an e-mail
list. Get over it. If he takes it this seriously I can imagine the turmoil
in his real life.

Just like on every list there are always going to be differing opinions
that
sometimes become combative. For the most part this is probably the best
behaved and most informative list I belong to.

Tim's loss.