late breaking news Y2K3 this weekend

One of my favorite loopers, James Sidlo from San Antonio has just
told me that he is flying in to perfrom on Sunday afternoon at 3 at
Y2K3 in Santa Cruz.   I love his avante pop project  Honey Barbara and can
highly recommend that people buy it.   James asked me if I would play
percussion
with him on his set and I'm deeply honored and consented.

I'm totally excited about this and also had a wonderful day picking up
Michael Klobuchar (flying in from Pittsburgh) and Gareth Whittock
and his girlfriend, Becky who flew in from Swansea, Wales.  Michael's one
of my oldest and dearest friends on here (and at the CT Collective)
and we have just talked our heads off, excitedly today.

Tomorrow's the big day.............soooo much to get accomplished and so
little
time left............see you all there.

yours,   Rick

ps  .............full details of the three day live looping fest
at www.looppool.info.