Re: Multitracked Live Looping -- advice for a newbie?

> check out the repeater!

Hmm. I had sort of discounted the Repeater
because it was discontinued, and the reviews
on LD were not glowing. (For example, Progster's
Review #2 seemed to suggest that the Repeater
couldn't do bar-level quantization. But reading
the OS 1.1 changes on the Electrix site leads
me to believe that's not true.)

Hmm... if I could sync two Repeaters together,
I'd have 8 tracks to play with. Tasty.

> I live down on the Peninsula, so if you want
> to get together and check out what an EDP
> LoopIV or Repeater can do, drop me a line.

That'd be great, thanks! I'll buzz you off-line.

Peace,

Andrew Chaikin, aka Z-ROX
andrew@biggerbread.com
(415) 929-8822