RE: Reapters anywhere?

Yes, it takes a long time.... but you still may want to try my EDP dump utility.

Bernhard
-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse Ray Lucas [mailto:jlucas@neoprimitive.net]
Sent: Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2003 03:14
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Reapters anywhere?

You can save your EDP loops to your computer or sequencer as sysex dumps, and reaload them later.  It takes forever though (saving and loading).  And it doesn't store the levels of undo...  You probably already know this.

Too bad there is no SCSI jack on the EDP for SMDI transfer.  Also no USB 2.0...  No Firewire...  What were those guys thinking when they built this thing?!???  ;)

-J